London Operative - Ozan
"I am a proven technical & operations manager with over 10 years’ experience, gained from, working for Multiple companies, and running my own business since 2019.
I am often recommended as somebody who works with technology in an uncomplicated way and delivers realistic solutions according to ITIL standards.
• Plans and implements IT strategies, for SME’s across numerous business sectors.
• Negotiates with both supplier and customers
• Conducts regular review meetings with clients
• Discusses emerging products and explain benefits to the clients business.
• Sets, manages and monitors key business indicators to ensure the business is run in a profitable manner.
• Leads relocation planning and implementations
• Effectively attends business networking events to promote the company services
• AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO management
• Backup operations (Veeam, Backup Exec)
• Office 365 administration and license management
• Azure Platforms administration
• Exchange 2013, Lync 2013 administration
• System Centre administration (SCCM, SCOM, VMM)
• Printer Management (HP AC, Canon Uniflow)
• Remote sites user management (UK, NL, QA, UAE, AZ)
• End User Support Team Management
• Network team management (Cisco, FortiGate, Meraki & HP Devices)"
Services Offered: Private Residence, Commerical Premises, Server Build & Comms Room, Networks & Comms Room
Locations Covered: London
Distance prepared to travel: 1 Hour
Amount of Personal Indemnity Cover (£): £1m