Keyboard Knights is due to launch its national Smart Hands service and we're looking for operatives to support businesses and home users across the UK.
What is Smart Hands?
Smart Hands is aimed at providing a national network of IT professionals. Services provided could be: –
- Assisting other technology companies from across the UK where they do not have the geographical reach.
- Setting up satellite offices or home user set-ups.
- Working with other companies on projects where they need additional manpower.
- Providing professional advice and best practice to assist with project delivery and rollout.
- Assisting in-house IT departments with their working from home users.
- Private residential assistance such as connectivity, PC and printer troubleshooting/fixes, etc.
Who we're looking for
How it works
We encourage IT professionals that can deliver onsite IT support to create a profile on our website. Once a profile is submitted, we will review it, and once approved you’ll be added to our network of IT professionals. Further information on this can be found in our Smart Hands Terms and Conditions. There is no fee for joining or being a part of this service, we will provide all of the technology and we will pay you for your time spent as per the Terms and Conditions.
We’re particularly looking for IT support individuals with: –
- Experience in providing IT support (ideally first or second line).
- IT experts with credentials that demonstrate their competence and skillset.
- Professionals that can provide value for money and demonstrate honesty and integrity to our customers and Keyboard Knights.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and explain complex solutions into an understandable non-technical format where required.