Rutland Operative - Peter
I am a proven technical & operations manager with over 35 years experience, gained from, working for a large charity, running my own business, working for a successful PLC and delivering a cutting edge solution for the Metropolitan Police Service.
I am often recommended as somebody who explains technology in an uncomplicated way and delivers realistic solutions.
• Started and co-director of own company employing 8 staff. Management of 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line Computer Support Technicians and associated support staff.
• Conducts regular review meetings with clients
• Discusses emerging products and explain benefits to the clients business.
• Negotiates with both supplier and customers
• Sets, manages and monitors key business indicators to ensure the business is run in a profitable manner.
• Leads relocation planning and implementations
• Developed an attractive Franchise Opportunity
• Effectively attends business networking events to promote the company services
• Plans and implements IT strategies, for SME’s across numerous business sectors.
• Specifies, implements and manages computer local network solutions using primarily Microsoft based solutions; integrates with other systems where appropriate e.g. Linux, MAC, Novel.
• Specifies, implements and manages Wide Area Networks, includng VPN.
• Initiates consultancy, implementation and management of Internet and Email strategies including hosting, search engine optimisation, email marketing, spam prevention.
• Plans, implements and manages VOIP Services and Solutions.
• Designs, installs and tests structured cabling solutions
• Identifies and delivers the migration and consolidation of data from and to numerous sources.
Training / Development
• Develops and delivers training packages
• Conducts training needs analysis and skills audits.
• Works on a one to one basis with staff at all levels, coaching them as appropriate.
Services Offered: Private Residence, Commerical Premises, Server Build & Comms Room, Networks & Comms Room
Locations Covered: Rutland
Distance prepared to travel: 1 Hour
Amount of Personal Indemnity Cover (£): £1m